For over 35 years, Tatton Park has brought an offering of Christmas magic to its guests. This year, the elegant state rooms and servants’ quarters are decorated to the theme of The Twelve Days of Christmas, one of the world’s most beloved carols.
But how does one prepare for such a fantastic show of festivities? Each year every team within Tatton Park comes together to cook, wrap, sing, bake and create.
- At the Farm, the Tatton Elves wrap over 5,000 gifts, ready to give out over the festive period to visiting children
- In the Mansion, 3,500 bulbs of twinkling fairy lights decorate the way for visitors
- Over 150 singers entertain Farm visitors throughout the festive period
- The Stables restaurant bakes 9,000 slices of mincemeat treats offered to visitors at The Twelve Days of ChristmasMansion.
- Two tonnes of holly and greenery from the Gardens are used to create the many wreaths and garlands on display throughout the Mansion
- Over 350 metres of lights decorate the spectacular stableyard tree which, as every year, is selected amongst many from Tatton’s 1,000 acre parkland
To view a list of all the Christmas activities taking place at Tatton Park, visit: http://tattonpark.org.uk/Christmas