Looking for an evening jam packed full of fun, fast and inspiring talks from a host of Manchester’s most vibrant creative minds? PechaKucha Manchester is definitely worth a visit!
About PechaKucha Manchester
The PechaKucha Nights are informal and fun gatherings where creative people get together and share their ideas, works, thoughts, holiday snaps (just about anything, really) in the PechaKucha 20×20 format – 20 slides, 20 seconds per slide, no stopping.
This presentation format was devised by Astrid Klein and Mark Dytham of Klein Dytham architecture. The first PechaKucha Night was held in Tokyo in their gallery/lounge/bar/club/creative kitchen, SuperDeluxe, in February, 2003. PKN_MCR was relaunched in June 2016.
- John Macaulay – Founder of Art Battle Manchester
- Jess Higham – Head of Communications at OH OK Ltd. Founders of the Pilcrow Pub project at Sadler’s Yard
- Jane Bowyer – Independent graphic designer and illustrator. Curator and creator of the Women in Print exhibition
- Joseph Houston and William Whelton – Founders of the Hope Mill Theatre, Ancoats
- Emma Gibbs – Photographer of musicians and wrestlers at Futureshock Underground
- Liam Hopkins – Founder of Lazerian
- Jon Massey and Adam Stanway – Founders of Manchester Moleskine and
- No Chintz Studio
When & where?
Thursday, 15 September 2016 from 19:00 to 21:30
24/26 Lever Street
M1 1DZ – View Map
Ticket Price: £6 – £7. Available to buy here: Eventbrite.co.uk/pechakucha