From the 15th – 24th of September 2017, Coors Light is hosting the Ice Cave Rave in Manchester, and you could be in with a chance of winning 2 VIP tickets for the opening night. Hitting Manchester’s Albert Square, the Coors Light Ice Cave is set to be the coolest bar in the city. You’ll experience the freshest sounds from Manchester’s underground music scene and dance the night away to the latest up and coming talent, in partnership with Mixmag.
Each experience will last approximately 30 minutes and you and your friend will be given two complimentary drinks each.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize for you and a pal, all you have to do is:
- Follow the @mcrpulse twitter account and retweet the twitter post “#Win 2 x VIP tickets to the @CoorsLightUK #IceCaveRave with que jump and free drinks. Just follow & RT to enter. http://bit.ly/2vKb2gK” OR enter via Instagram by following the @manchesterpulse instagram account and tagging who you would like to bring with you in the Instagram post and ensuring they follow @manchesterpulse too.
- Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over
- The prize draw excludes Molson Coors employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
- No purchase necessary. The competition will be open from Friday 8th September at 17:00hrs until Tuesday 12th September 23:59hrs (the “Promotion Period”)
- Any entries outside of the Promotion Period will not be counted
- Prize winners will be chosen at random. All decisions are final
- The Prize: There will be x1 winner who wins x2 tickets for 15th September at 15 (start) – 19.45 (finish). The Ice Cave experience will last 30 minutes but guests are welcome to drink in the surrounding bar before and afterwards. The prize includes entry and x2 drinks tokens each for the winner and friends.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed
- The prize winner will be contacted via email on Wednesday 13th September 2017
- Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 24 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s)
- The Ice Cave tickets will be available from the registration office at the Manchester Ice Cave at the specified time. Coors Light advises you arrive 15 minutes prior to your allocated time.
- Prizes will only be handed to the registered prize winner. The registration staff and courier will both check the winner’s Passport or UK driving licence for proof they are over the age of 18 before handing over the prize. Those unable to prove their age to the registration staff and courier will not be able to claim their prize
- No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable
- By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value
- The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control
- The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters
- The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date
- Name and county of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to Coors Light UK, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1JZ for 28 days after the closing date
- Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoter. We reserve the right to use the winners name and county and publish those on coorslight.co.uk and the Coors Light UK Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
- Promoter & Data Controller: Molson Coors, High St, Burton upon Trent, DE14 1JZ. Do not send entries to this address