If your wallet’s feeling a little lighter after the festive season, you can still get your fill of delicious authentic cooking at Raymond Blanc’s Brasserie Blanc Knutsford and Hale Barns with 50% off all à la carte main courses and specials from 2nd January – 12th February*.
Warm up and embrace the New Year with a hearty duck leg cassoulet with pan-fried chorizo, lardons, haricot beans and herbs or the Malabar fish curry with toasted coconut, grilled king prawns, shallot crisps and coconut rice for a vibrant taste of Raymond’s travels around Asia.
Other classic dishes include slow-cooked boeuf bourguignon with red wine sauce, moules frites with red thai curry sauce and steak frites with herb and mustard butter.
Or, if you want to ease the guilt of December’s indulgence and fancy trying Veganuary this year, choose from glazed aubergine with butternut squash or pan seared organic tofu with Asian spiced marinade.
Simply sign up to the newsletter on http://www.brasserieblanc.com to receive your 50% off code, or if you’re already a subscriber, keep an eye out for your January surprise!
Ts & Cs:
- Discount applies to main dishes at Brasserie Blanc restaurants from the 2nd January until 12th February 2019
- *Excludes Saturday evenings and Sunday lunch
- Available for parties of up to four
- Sign up to the newsletter in January to receive the voucher to your inbox
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer