The Warehouse Project 2019 launched its most daring season to date over the weekend at newly minted, 10,000 capacity basecamp of the Depot at Mayfield.
– IDM pioneer, Aphex Twin‘s live interactive visual and audio performance and curated line up featuring Nina Kraviz & Lee Gamble
– A headline set from one of the best-loved UK dance acts of the last decade, Disclosure playing hits from across their discography for wanting crowds
– A full live performance from Maribou State with vocalist Holly Walker
– A signature raucous set from Radio 1 tastemaker Annie Mac
– A special back to back from Skream & Krystal Klear
– Energy from rising up and comers such as Sherelle & TSHARunning until January 1st, the series will showcase the widest spectrum of sound & production with upcoming shows from Underworld, Four Tet, Slowthai, Skepta, Diplo, Bicep, Fatboy Slim, Hacienda Classical, Above & Beyond, Paradise, Drumcode and many more.
Last remaining tickets available for select shows still available.
‘For Twelve Weeks This City is ours’